Children’s Weekday Ministries is a place:
- Where children will be surrounded by Christian love and respect.
- Where children will play and learn in a loving, friendly, happy environment.
- Where children are given opportunities to learn new skills, develop their gifts and talents and appreciate God’s creation.
Our Preschool Program
Our half day preschool is for three- and four-year-olds.*
- We offer three year old classes, where your child can come 2 (T/TH) or 3 (M/W/F) days, 9am to Noon.
- We have 4 four year old (VPK) classes, 5 mornings a week, 9am to Noon when Charlotte County public schools are in session.
- We have a small student-to-teacher ratio in each class.
Preschool Tuition Fees: (Aug—May)
(if your child does not qualify for the VPK program)
- 2 days = $100/mo. or $1000/school yr
- 3 days = $150/mo. or $1500/school yr
*Child must be 3 (and potty trained) or 4 by Sept. 1 of school/year you are enrolling for.
Our After School Program
- Our volunteer drivers pick up your (K-5th grade) child from area elementary schools in our church buses.
- Our program runs from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm, Monday thru Friday, when the Charlotte County public schools are in session.
- We have a small student-to-teacher* ratio in each class.
- The curriculum is faith-based and developmentally age appropriate.
After School Tuition Fees: (Aug—May)
- 1st child = $125/mo. or $1250/school yr
- 2nd child = $100/mo. or $1000/school yr
- 3rd and more = $75/mo. or $750/school yr
* Ratio depends on room assignment, and grade
Clap, Tap and Jingle
On Mondays or Wednesdays (choose one) from 9:15 – 10 am we have a FREE Music and Movement class for infants through school age (a caregiver and child class).
Meet our 2012 Staff:
Back Row: Brenda Shine, Janel Hawley, Cindy Friend, Ciera LIpp,
Carrie Weller, Nancy Ristic, Judy Western, Kelli Tull.
Front Row: Claire Sheffield, Patty Royer, Ericka Brown, Paula Mann, Kim Davis