Director: Paula Mann
phone: 625-4356 / email: email@example.com
CWM Registration Form
PURCHASE A CHICK-FIL-A CALENDAR TO SUPPORT OUR MINISTRY
Only $7 each… Makes a great Christmas gift!!!
Children’s Weekday Ministry is a place:
- Where children will be surrounded by Christian love and respect.
- Where children will play and learn in a loving, friendly, happy environment.
- Where children are given opportunities to learn new skills, develop their gifts and talents and appreciate God’s creation.
Our Preschool Program
Our half-day preschool is for three- and four-year-olds.*
- We offer classes for three-year-olds, where your child can come 2 (T/TH) or 3 (M/W/F) days, 9am to Noon.
- We have four-year-old (VPK) classes, 5 mornings a week, 9am to Noon when Charlotte County public schools are in session, or M/W/F 9am-2pm
- We have a small student-to-teacher ratio in each class.
Preschool Tuition Fees: (Aug—May)
(if your child does not qualify for the VPK program)
- 2 days = $125/mo. or $1000/school yr
- 3 days = $175/mo. or $1500/school yr
*Child must be 3 (and potty trained) or 4 by Sept. 1 of school year you are enrolling for.
Our After-School Program
- Our church buses transport your (K-5th grade) child from area elementary schools.
- Our program runs from 2:45 pm to 6:00 pm, Monday thru Friday, when the Charlotte County public schools are in session.
- We have a small student-to-teacher* ratio in each class.
- The curriculum is faith-based and developmentally age appropriate.
After-School Tuition Fees: (Aug—May)
* Ratio depends on room assignment and grade
Clap, Tap and Jingle
(Resumes September 14, 2015)
On Mondays & Tuesdays (from 9:30 – 10:15 am we have a FREE Music and Movement class for infants through school age (a caregiver and child class). Clap, Tap and Jingle will not meet on weeks where there is no school in Charlotte County.