Children’s Weekday Ministries is a place:
- Where children will be surrounded by Christian love and respect.
- Where children will play and learn in a loving, friendly, happy environment.
- Where children are given opportunities to learn new skills, develop their gifts and talents and appreciate God’s creation.
Our Preschool Program
Our half-day preschool is for three- and four-year-olds.*
Preschool Tuition Fees: (Aug—May)
- We offer classes for three-year-olds, where your child can come 2 (T/TH) or 3 (M/W/F) days, 9am to Noon.
- We have four-year-old (VPK) classes, 5 mornings a week, 9am to Noon when Charlotte County public schools are in session, or M/W/F 9am-2pm
- We have a small student-to-teacher ratio in each class.
(if your child does not qualify for the VPK program)
*Child must be 3 (and potty trained) or 4 by Sept. 1 of school year you are enrolling for.
- 2 days = $100/mo. or $1000/school yr
- 3 days = $150/mo. or $1500/school yr
Our After-School Program
After-School Tuition Fees: (Aug—May)
- Our church buses transport your (K-5th grade) child from area elementary schools.
- Our program runs from 2:45 pm to 6:00 pm, Monday thru Friday, when the Charlotte County public schools are in session.
- We have a small student-to-teacher* ratio in each class.
- The curriculum is faith-based and developmentally age appropriate.
* Ratio depends on room assignment and grade
- 1st child = $125/mo. or $1250/school yr
- 2nd child = $100/mo. or $1000/school yr
- 3rd and more = $75/mo. or $750/school yr
Clap, Tap and Jingle
On Mondays & Tuesdays (from 9:30 – 10:15 am we have a FREE Music and Movement class for infants through school age (a caregiver and child class). Clap, Tap and Jingle will not meet on weeks where there is no school in Charlotte County.