Children’s Weekday Ministries is a place:
- Where children will be surrounded by Christian love and respect.
- Where children will play and learn in a loving, friendly, happy environment.
- Where children are given opportunities to learn new skills, develop their gifts and talents and appreciate God’s creation.
Our Preschool Program
Our half day preschool is for three- and four-year-olds.*
- We offer three year old classes, where your child can come 2 (T/TH) or 3 (M/W/F) days, 9am to Noon.
- We have 4 four year old (VPK) classes, 5 mornings a week, 9am to Noon when Charlotte County public schools are in session.
- We have a small student-to-teacher ratio in each class.
Preschool Tuition Fees: (Aug—May)
(if your child does not qualify for the VPK program)
- 2 days = $100/mo. or $1000/school yr
- 3 days = $150/mo. or $1500/school yr
*Child must be 3 (and potty trained) or 4 by Sept. 1 of school/year you are enrolling for.
Our After School Program
- Our volunteer drivers pick up your (K-5th grade) child from area elementary schools in our church buses.
- Our program runs from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm, Monday thru Friday, when the Charlotte County public schools are in session.
- We have a small student-to-teacher* ratio in each class.
- The curriculum is faith-based and developmentally age appropriate.
After School Tuition Fees: (Aug—May)
- 1st child = $125/mo. or $1250/school yr
- 2nd child = $100/mo. or $1000/school yr
- 3rd and more = $75/mo. or $750/school yr
* Ratio depends on room assignment, and grade
Clap, Tap and Jingle
On Mondays or Wednesdays (choose one) from 9:30 – 10:15 am we have a FREE Music and Movement class for infants through school age (a caregiver and child class). Clap, Tap and Jingle will not meet on weeks where there is no school in Charlotte County.