Director: Paula Mann
phone: 625-4356 / email: email@example.com
CWM Registration Form
Children’s Weekday Ministry is a place:
- Where children will be surrounded by Christian love and respect.
- Where children will play and learn in a loving, friendly, happy environment.
- Where children are given opportunities to learn new skills, develop their gifts and talents and appreciate God’s creation.
NEW! COMING THIS SUMMER…
…discovering new adventures every week!
Begins June 8th, and will run Monday-Friday until August 14.
Hours: 7:30am – 6:30pm
Cost: $100/week; additional children receive a 10% discount
For ages 3 (must be potty-trained) to 5th grade
Fun, new themes each week
Our Preschool Program
Our half-day preschool is for three- and four-year-olds.*
- We offer classes for three-year-olds, where your child can come 2 (T/TH) or 3 (M/W/F) days, 9am to Noon.
- We have four-year-old (VPK) classes, 5 mornings a week, 9am to Noon when Charlotte County public schools are in session, or M/W/F 9am-2pm
- We have a small student-to-teacher ratio in each class.
Preschool Tuition Fees: (Aug—May)
(if your child does not qualify for the VPK program)
- 2 days = $100/mo. or $1000/school yr
- 3 days = $150/mo. or $1500/school yr
*Child must be 3 (and potty trained) or 4 by Sept. 1 of school year you are enrolling for.
Our After-School Program
- Our church buses transport your (K-5th grade) child from area elementary schools.
- Our program runs from 2:45 pm to 6:00 pm, Monday thru Friday, when the Charlotte County public schools are in session.
- We have a small student-to-teacher* ratio in each class.
- The curriculum is faith-based and developmentally age appropriate.
After-School Tuition Fees: (Aug—May)
- 1st child = $125/mo. or $1250/school yr
- 2nd child = $100/mo. or $1000/school yr
- 3rd and more = $75/mo. or $750/school yr
* Ratio depends on room assignment and grade
Clap, Tap and Jingle
On Mondays & Tuesdays (from 9:30 – 10:15 am we have a FREE Music and Movement class for infants through school age (a caregiver and child class). Clap, Tap and Jingle will not meet on weeks where there is no school in Charlotte County.