Director: Paula Mann
phone: 625-4356 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CWM Registration Form
Children’s Weekday Ministry is a place:
- Where children will be surrounded by Christian love and respect.
- Where children will play and learn in a loving, friendly, happy environment.
- Where children are given opportunities to learn new skills, develop their gifts and talents and appreciate God’s creation.
FREE Summer VPK
We are offering a FREE Summer VPK program for those who have not gone through VPK yet and will be entering Kindergarten this Fall. This program begins on June 6th and ends July 28th from 8 am – 4 pm.
Summer “Camp Adventure”
Our Preschool Program
Our half-day preschool is for three- and four-year-olds.*
- We offer classes for two year olds 2 days a week, three-year-olds, where your child can come 2 (T/TH) or 3 (M/W/F) days, 9am to Noon.
- We have four-year-old (VPK) classes, 5 mornings a week, 9am to Noon when Charlotte County public schools are in session, or M/W/F 9am-2pm
- We have a small student-to-teacher ratio in each class.
- Wrap around care available
Preschool Tuition Fees: (Aug—May)
(if your child does not qualify for the VPK program)
- 2 days = $150/mo. or $1500/school yr
- 3 days = $200/mo. or $2000/school yr
*Child must be 4 by Sept. 1 to qualify for the VPK program.
Our After-School Program
- Our church buses transport your (K-5th grade) child from area elementary schools.
- Our program runs from 2:45 pm to 6:00 pm, Monday thru Friday, when the Charlotte County public schools are in session.
- We have a small student-to-teacher* ratio in each class.
- The curriculum is faith-based and developmentally age appropriate.
After-School Tuition Fees: (Aug—May)
* Ratio depends on room assignment and grade
Clap, Tap and Jingle
On Mondays & Tuesdays (from 9:30 – 10:00 am we have a FREE Music and Movement class for infants through school age (a caregiver and child class). Clap, Tap and Jingle will not meet on weeks where there is no school in Charlotte County.